Unique and Successful Marketplace Website Design and Development
The main difference between a price comparison website and a marketplace is that customers can purchase from a marketplace, whereas a price comparison website would normally redirect the customer through to the retailer website. A marketplace would aim to keep the customer on the website, take them through checkout (where the customer could purchase from multiple retailers in the same transaction) and facilitate the sale, while taking a commission.
- Multiple Shoppers
- Multiple Payments
- Multiple Payouts
- The ability to compare an unlimited number of suppliers and products with an intuitive, powerful system.
- Subscription services, allowing you to charge your retailers a monthly fee and for the subscription to be automated.
- Customer reviews to leave a review and star rating for products, which could be used to better rank products.
- Commission tracking will allow you to record a % of any sale, to take a cut of the sale at the % decided for that product.
- Support for affiliate network product automatic feeding, with regular stock and price updates and a full mapping system.
- Monthly invoicing for commissions from the retailer, by tracking sales (retailers who are not affiliate network retailers).
- Support for multiple retailers on one product (catalogue system) so customers can easily compare the best deals.
- PPC Charging options, to allow you to charge sellers by the click for placement on the site and monthly invoicing to support PPC.
- Advanced search with filters, allowing the customer to specify the exact criteria for the product that they are seeking.
- Advanced reports to record conversions, see how sellers are performing on the site and the areas that need improvement.
- A self-updating feed system to keep any services/prices up to date (if supplied by feed), so prices and offerings are LIVE.
- Service provider area to manage products, prices and offerings. An autonomous system will grow much faster.
These features are only an overview of the common requests for our price comparisons development projects. Everything and anything is possible, as everything that we build is custom.
Benefits of a Marketplace; a Case Study
Automatic Stock Feeding
Visor Solutions marketplace development supports affiliate network product automatic feeding. This includes regular stock and price updates and a full mapping system, making managing stock and prices simple.
We can introduce a self-updating feed system to keep any services/prices up to date (if supplied by feed). Prices and offerings are LIVE, 24/7 - a powerful tool when selling online.
We provide total control with a service provider area. Easily manage products, prices and offerings. With an autonomous system you and your marketplace will grow much faster.
With a range of reports such as advanced reports to record conversions. Keep up to date and see how sellers are performing on the site and the areas that need improvement, giving you a powerful insight.
We can enable your customers to leave a review and a star rating for products. This could be used to better rank products, proceed valuable customer satisfaction and more sales.
Visor Solutions offer a subscription service, allowing you to charge your retailers a monthly fee and for the subscription to be automated, making payments simple.
- Compare My Windows
- Sell Away
If you're looking for a professional web development company, please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements with one of our experienced development consultants.
Call Us: 01202 048 630
Our Specialist Areas
In addition to our custom website development, we also specialise in several key areas of web business, so have extensive experience that we can bring to the table. These areas include:
See Price Comparison DevelopmentPrice Comparison Websites
See Penny Auction DevelopmentPenny Auction Websites
See Mobile Recycling DevelopmentMobile Phone Recycling Websites
See Auction Website DevelopmentAuction Websites
See Marketplace DevelopmentOnline Marketplace Websites
See Dating Website DevelopmentDating Websites